Shockingly Simple Favicon (WP Plugin)
The “Shockingly simple favicon” changes the favicon of your blog without having to edit the theme files, and put a WordPress icon in the admin interface, so you can easily spot the admin tab in your browser. This changes are fixed so you dont have to mess with theme code everytime you change theme.
- Upload shockingly-simple-favicon.X.X.X.zip through WordPress interface or install it directly from the plugin area
- Activate it through the ‘Plugins’ menu
- Visit the settings page in the admin area at Settings > S. Simple Favicon and configure it
In version 1.7.3 the favicon will be loaded on the configured location, by default /favicon.ico, if lefted blank the default favicon that is shipped with the plugin will be used.
- Blank Options Page finally fixed! (i hope so!), thanks for everyone that helped!
- Blank Options Page fixed(?)
- Minor code fixes
- Some options page styles fixed
- Ready for localization (pt_BR already done)
- Now the plugin shows a warning when the icon can’t be finded (under test, shouldn’t influence with the plugin functionality)
- Favicon file detection code removed
- Some code optimization
- Estetical changes in the option page and readme.txt
- Some code fix
- New plugin homepage
- Settings accessible via plugin page
- Minor code change
- Now with 3 options for admin page favicon: none, default or blog
- Minor code fix
I’m no professional programmer, this plugin is mantained in the little spare time that I have between work and university and neither is english my native language so ANY suggestion for the plugin coding or text will be appreciated.
If this plugin helped you in some way, or you just like it and want to contribute to my late night coffee (I code at night!), just use the button below:
If you donate, send me an e-mail and I will link you at the donors list!
Thank you all!